- I am a realtor in New Jersey and so I know what the job entails. Working with Kathleen was a truly delightful experience. She is top notch in all areas and we relied on her heavily because we were buying from out of state. Kathleen consistently went the extra mile for us. We are thrilled. Joan & Ed Cicchi
- I bought a home in 2015 for approximately $300k in the Meadows, Sarasota. Kathleen was the perfect realtor. Knowledgeable, patient, and willing to follow through on all my requests. She went out of her way to get the right answer. I still call her if I need a good referral. I recommend her highly. Carol R.
- I sold a home in 2016 in Ringwood Meadow. Kathleen is a true real estate professional. Key was her very thorough analysis of the market and the seasonal considerations for a successful sale. That set a thoughtful listing price. Her marketing approach addressed the snowbird opportunity with both proper staging and well timed (and highly trafficked!) open houses. She managed the complexities of simultaneous communications to both Atlanta and Canada. And she was knowledgeable about paperwork requirements relating to non-resident sales. I would definitely use and recommend Kathleen again. Steve O.
- I bought a home in 2016 in Sheffield Greene Circle. Kathleen was great to work with. Very quick to respond. I think we would have missed out on the property we purchased if it wasn’t for Kathleen’s professionalism. Steve and Patrice
- I bought a home in 2016 in Serenoa Drive. Kathleen was the consummate professional in our experience which was probably UNLIKE any client she has ever worked with. We went through ups and downs with contracts and sales issues on 3 different properties. The process for us took about 6 months, 3 contracts (third time is a charm) and viewing about 50-60 homes. WOW…it took a lot of perseverance and patience for all parties involved. There were ups and downs in the drawn out process, but through it all Kathleen was our creative problem-solver and advocate who approached each of the many roadblocks with finesse and character. When a deal is easy, character and ethics are not tested in the same way. When a deal gets messy, this is where things can fall apart and often do. We were able to keep things together for the house we bought and it took patience and more patience. I can say with certainty that Kathleen is a creative and patient problem-solver. She brings a “joie de vivre” to the buying process and this is what is needed. There’s a lot of stress to be had in the buying process. Kathleen was a charmer and I would recommend her without hesitation. Need to buy? Need a patient and caring agent who wants to see you happy? Kathleen is your girl. She’s tops. Diana
- Hello, I just wanted to share with you the wonderful experience we had purchasing our condo in the Meadows. We closed on 4353 Longmeadow on April 3rd after a couple of months of looking. My husband stopped by your office on a walk and was lucky enough to meet Kathleen Niedospial. She showed him a few places on your wide screen TV, and before I knew it we were looking at homes. I really never thought we would do it, but Kathleen was so patient with us and always made us feel we were on the right track. She was always professional, organized and knowledgeable, with a wonderful calm manner and a great sense of humor. It was a pleasure to work with Kathleen and your entire office. We will be sure to recommend Meadows Real Estate Services and Kathleen in the future. Thanks, Sandy & Ken Martin
- I truly enjoyed working with Kathleen. She was very professional in all aspects of the buying process. Kathleen brought to my attention properties that I had overlooked due to my tunnel vision, which I believe is an important quality of an agent. Kathleen’s integrity was evident when we were confronted with a not so ethical situation with the seller’s agent. Throughout the process Kathleen was always available, prompt, courteous and accommodating. She made the buying process as easy as it could be. I look forward to working with Kathleen in the future. David A. – Longboat Key, FL
- We were immediately comfortable working with Kathleen and felt she was quick to understand that we were looking for in a FL home. She was very responsive and patient throughout the entire process. Kathleen is very knowledgeable about the real estate market and will go the extra mile to meet expectations. Diane B. – Glenview, IL
- Kathleen is a wonderful, caring and insightful person. She goes the extra mile to find the right property to fit your needs and wants. She helped both my mother and brother with their search as they were moving from up north. I highly recommend her to assist in all your real estate quests. Dan O. – Myakka City, FL
- The Meadows Real Estate is a very customer-friendly organization. Kathleen Niedospial was the agent to sell our home. She was knowledgeable, accurate in her pricing, and answered all our questions promptly. Kathleen is very easy to work with, and works well with agents from other companies. We would refer to any & all of our friends buying or selling a home. Pat S. – Perrysburg, OH
- We live in Europe and always depended on Peg Schmitt to manage and look after our furnished investment property for us for over the 8 years we owned it. Peg always marketed the property well and kept it leased to well-qualified tenants. If at any time repairs were needed, Peg took care of them in a timely and efficient manner. When we decided to sell the property, Peg began by making needed improvements to make the property more attractive for showing to prospective buyers and then proceeded to market it expertly and even found the new buyer herself. Throughout the process we were kept informed and had a smooth closing through King Title even though we were thousands of miles away. We could not have been more pleased with the service over the years and we would recommend Meadows Real Estate Services, Inc. and Peg Schmitt as a most reliable agent and trusted manager of any property. Toni and Heikki Vanhanen, Tallinn, Estonia
- I’ve worked with Peg Schmitt since I made my first purchase in The Meadows in 2009. Through the years I’ve always found her to be very responsive, service-oriented and diligent in finding great properties and great tenants. I’ve definitely enjoyed working with Peg and look forward to continuing to do so in the future. Steven D. Wladis, Syracuse, NY 13204
- I first met Pam Watts when she was the listing agent for a condo my husband and I were purchasing in The Meadows, 2-1/2 years ago. She was so professional and great to work with I knew when we decided to sell the same condo, that the only agent I would use would be Pam. Delightful to work with and always available for questions. I know this will be another great relationship. Having worked in Sarasota for over 25 years as a Mortgage Banker I know most of the realtors in town. Pam is right up at the top and definitely my choice. Anne Settembrini
- Pam Watt's experience in the Meadows was a real asset when we decided to sell our Meadow's home and move to a Meadow's villa. Thanks to her personal attention our home sold in just 2 weeks and then Pam found us just what we were looking for in a villa. Mike & Pam Grove
- We met Pam Watts at an open house at the Meadows. We are so thankful for that connection. She has represented us both in selling as well as purchasing property. If you want a friendly, kind agent look no further, Pam checks every box! Dick & Emily Crowley
If there were 10 stars available, I would give them all to Kimberly. She is a unique blend of tiger and kitten. By that, I mean she will fight for her clients to get the best deal possible. On the other hand, she is one of the kindest, most giving humans I have ever met.
We have both bought & sold a property with Kimberly and she went above and beyond on each occasion. As fellow Canadians, we bonded with Kimberly and she has become a dear friend as well as our Real Estate Agent.
I cannot recommend Kimberly highly enough. If you buy or sell a property with her you will find out what I mean.